Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hey



 

Nica wearing H&M sweater and dress (used as skirt), Topshop boots and Nava sunnies.
Nina wearing Zara dress, Forever 21 jacket, Doc Martens boots and Nava sunnies.
Pat wearing Forever 21 top, H&M skirt and sunnies, Converses shoes and Coach bag.

Are you surprised we're here? Well, so am I. I have yet to sort our vacation pictures, so for now we'll be posting just these three. I'm thinking of posting better quality pictures (starting with this post) but I don't know if we can commit to this, I mean we can barely commit to posting at least once a week, #bloggerproblems much?


Nica

10 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

the place looks so beautiful!:) perfect for otds! hehe

Anonymous said...

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience concerning unpredicted
emotions.

Check out my web blog christian louboutin pumps

libys11 said...

when i saw your first photo, i was like.. "i know where that is?! i was just there exactly a month ago!!" :D so cool!! :D

loving the vacay photos!! your sunglasses are so rad!!

Click me for my BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Τhаnk you, I have recently been searching foг info about this topic fοr ages аnd yourѕ
is the gгeateѕt I have fοund out till now.
But, what abοut the conclusiоn? Are you positivе
іn regards to the sоurсe?


My ωeb pаge ... resistor Resistance

Ritu Singh said...

Jessica : Find your indian partner online Browse girls's of latest pics.

Sonia: It is about free girls dating 100% free to contact other me at all times.

jecicadress said...

I love these clothes and their design. I hope that i can have one.

Jenna H. said...

Those outfits are amazing and so are the photos! Great blog
-Jenna <3
Follow for a follow? The Chic Cupcake

Mamie said...

I love these clothes and their design. I hope that i can have one.

dressestylist said...

I LOVE THE STYLE. Thanks for your share .

Nici said...

Looks great there!
Really nice pictures!