Friday, February 1, 2013

Reality



Top and Shoes - Zara, Skirt - H&M, Bag - Prada

In reality, this is what I really look like - glasses on, goofy smile, awkward stance. I realized that I actually haven't posted any photo of me wearing my glasses like it's some dirty secret. But yes, I do wear glasses and no, I don't wear it for fun. My eyesight isn't actually that bad, I can still read without it but with the subsequent punishment of a nasty headache at the end of the day. Sometimes though, I choose the headache because I'm a little sadist that way. Hahaha!

So about the outfit, I wore this to work plus some after work shopping with Pat. The weather gods are a little nice to us with this recent good weather that I just had to wear something a tad bit warmer hence, the sweater. The skirt is actually a little too big for me, I bought it without trying it on so now I'm left with a semi-pencil cut skirt. The bag is borrowed from my mom and my shoes are a current favorite of mine so expect gazillions of outfit shots with this one.

Happy weekend everyone!

P.S. I was mid-sentence on the second photo (not good idea to talk while someone's taking a picture of you) I feel like I just had to explain since didn't want you guys to think I pose with my mouth half-open. Hahaha

Nica 





2 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

cute! wish i saw the words on the sweater top!:D

sigh said...

cute look
sweater + pointed mary janes