Monday, January 21, 2013

New Normal

 photo t2_zps269aa237.jpg
 photo P1090774_zps0b4350d7.jpg

(Blazer - H&M, Top and Necklace - F21, Pants and Shoes - Zara, Bag - Chloe)


I just realized that it's been too long since I've actually posted an outfit shot that I'm not even used to posing anymore - hence the hazy look kind of photo. Come to think of it, I never really perfected the whole "pose" thing so awkward faces are really more of a trend in this blog. Anyway, this was what I wore last Saturday and basically what I've been usually wearing this 2013. I've been leaning towards classic clothes and corporate friendly attires since I'm looking for work at offices which have strict corporate dress code. I have, however accumulated a few printed pants, I know I'm late in that bandwagon but then again I've always been a late bloomer. Hihihi.

9 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

I adore your pants! the whole look is so polished!:)

libys11 said...

black and white is always so posh!!! love those pants on you! :D

Click me for MY NEW BLOG

Amy Maskell said...

Love your printed trousers! Soooo lush!
A x
http://thebn1.blogspot.co.uk/

Natalia said...

Love your trousers, nice outfit x

Peet said...

You really do look office appropriate, but I love the cool twist with the printed pants.;)

ZxM Style-Squared said...

awesome!!!!Love the pants!:)

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

wow I love your pants!

X Jenny
Join the give away to win a pair of Romwe leggings on Rocknrollerr.com

Noelle Chantal said...

Printed pants and blazer equals perfect match! I love the unusual print, classy! Great pairing with those classic shoes too!

sigh said...

elegantly chic

It's me Sigh of http://i-dress-up-and-sleep.blogspot.com/