Monday, January 7, 2013

Macau

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nina wearing top from Zara, Topshop pants, Doc Martens boots and LV Bag.
Pat wearing Zara jacket, Forever 21 sweater and Doc Martens boots.

Heeeey! So happy that it didn't take me more than a week to actually sort our vacay pics. These first few days of the year I've been on a roll (much to my Dad's surprise) that I stopped slacking off and actually finished some work for him (Although I still have a lot to do - mostly reviewing contracts. Snooze much.) I haven't been dressing up as much since I gained weight but lately I've been trying to draw inspiration from my favorite blogs and finally going back to wearing heels again (I haven't worn mine for what feels like forever - that's how lazy I was.) I'll try to update this blog often as well, since apparently people DO read this blog. Thank you for reading this, whoever you are ;)

So, on to the pictures, these are my sisters' Macau photos. I didn't go with them and just stayed in Hongkong - the plan was to shop til my feet fall off but it rained so hard the whole day that I didn't get to shop as much as I wanted. And it ended up that Nina and Pat didn't get to tour around Macau as well since they also got rained on and they just went hotel hopping instead.

Well, on the brightside it's post-Christmas sale season! Why not welcome the year with new outfitsssss? Yes, may emphasis talaga sa "sssss." Hahaha!

Nix


4 comments:

libys11 said...

fun vacay photos!! thanks for sharing them!! :D

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Chyrel Gomez said...

So dami ha kasi ssssss talaga! Di lang plural form! LOL! I haven't been wearing my heels, too. Eversince I left my corporate job. Well, not on a daily basis. Maybe they miss me na kaya I wear them nalang sa bahay. Hahaha! Swear.

Claudia said...

I am in Love with the First Outfit
That Top, wow Stunning :)
Cute Outfits
Fab Nails aswell :)


I would appreciate if you take some time out and visit my blog
www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
Claudia xx

Pineapple Monsters said...

@libys11 - Thank you! :)

@Chyrel - I used to do that too! You are not alone! Hahaha! Thank you :)

@Claudia - Thank you! Will definitely visit your blog :)

-Nix