Friday, January 18, 2013

And then some

Photobucket
Photobucket

Zara sneakers and Call it Spring pumps with H&M socks

It's that shoes + socks combo again, I admit I am obsessed with these kind of pictures. This is the third time we've done this (see the others here and here) and I still can't get enough. Mostly inspired by the pages of Vivi Magazine which feature tons of shoes + socks combos.

On other news, I recently opened my own Tumblr Account where I plan to post some of my non fashion-ish photos. I've been feeling kind of guilty posting some of my "feeling professional photos" here since this is essentially a fashion blog (why do I always cringe at the word "fashion"?) Plus, I rarely post photos on my own facebook account, well, because everyone's there you know? And I mean this literally, because even the school registrar from my previous school is my facebook friend. So I feel like the tumblr account is my separate avenue to post my personal photos and things that inspire me. To make the story short - can you please follow me on tumblr? Hahaha! 

Here's the link to my TUMBLR and if you want you can also check out my TWITTER and INSTAGRAM :) 

Nix


5 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

cute!:) love how you took the photos! very artsy!

Jenn said...

I am addicted to shoes + socks combo as well. Even if I feel like I am already way too old for this trend, I can't help but be fall in love with this trend over and over! I love your sneakers, by the way. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

Amely Rose said...

i love the heels, they are so doll like
and yet so elegant

want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

my blog:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Ava - Thank you so much!

@Jenn - Sometimes I feel too old for it too, but it's too cute to resist! :) Thank you!

@Amely Rose - Thank you! Followed your blog :)

Nix

Natalia said...

Great storage :) I need a couple of these x