Sunday, December 2, 2012

Coming Home

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nica wearing top from Forever 21, pants from Zara, Report loafers and Mulberry bag.
Nina wearing top and cardigan from Zara, shorts from Forvever 21, LV bag and Stella Luna flats.
Pat wearing top from 168, pants and bag from Zara, necklace from Forever 21 and Tory Burch flats.

Ok, so I finally showed my face here in this blog. I missed you guys! *virtual hugs and kisses* I know what you're all thinking, "Ehrmergherd you gained so much weight!" First - no I did not get pregnant (I wish I had this excuse though) I just ate a LOT during my review since it helps me stay awake. Unfortunately, I get sleepy all the time so I basically ate myself away for 6 months. Second - No, I'm still not going to the gym and no, I have no special diet. I mean come on guys, the holidays are coming. AND I have so much movies/series/kdramas to watch. I'm just basically accepting the reality that I may never bring my old body back (plus it wasn't really that great to begin with.) But I may re-think the gym thing next year. :)

ANYWAY, so here's a rare set of photos of the three of us. We finally had time to take pictures during the weekend. Everyone was home to celebrate our brother's birthday so we took it upon ourselves to take pictures for this blog. We may not update every time but you are always in our minds. Chos.

Nix

3 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

lovely to see outfit posts again!:) love the christmas tree background too!

MissPlayground said...

love all the outfits! <3

Chyrel Gomez said...

I miss hanging out with my sisters na hinuon! Hahaha! Love all your girls outfit!