Sunday, November 11, 2012

Of backlogs and hiatus

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top and shorts - Zara, Necklace - H&M

Hi everyone! We are sort of back...again. How many hiatus can a blog take? Apparently, this one can take so much. We sincerely apologize for always being MIA, everyone has been just so busy with school, life, etc. Now Nina is the one leaving us for her reviews and she just moved out of the house. As she is our resident photographer we are still figuring out a way to bring this blog alive. Hehehe. We will start to update, we promise, but for now we will post our backlog photos. These pictures were taken I think a few months ago (Kamusta naman sa backlog diba?) at Greenbelt when we celebrated Pat's confirmation-slash-parent's wedding anniversary lunch. Ironically, only Nina had her outfit photo taken. I want to explain how it happened, but it's so far back I don't even remember. Hahaha.

I'm thinking this blog needs a makeover as well.

- Nica

5 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

I don't mind the hiatus. As long as you keep coming back! :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

♏αяᴄвєℓℓє cнaйєℓёйє ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Hello !! I am your newest follower /

Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
love you dear :)

Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
MarcBelle Chanelene

cherie said...

lovely floral print on your shorts! well, i think going on a hiatus isn't so bad, we get more refreshed and creative! looking forward to more posts :)

Dress up Cherie

Chyrel Gomez said...

I miss you girls and don't worry, I do that often, too. I wonder how others blog regularly. Di ko ma take ang everyday blogging. Haha!

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Wonder woman - Thank you! We'll definitely keep coming back! :)

@MarcBelle Chanelene - Thank you! Followed you already :)

@cherie - True! Hiatus gives you time to reflect and be a better blogger :) Thank you!

@Chyrel Gomez - Korek! Di ko rin keri mag blog everyday eh. Thank you girl! :)

Nix