Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ilocos

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photos from my recent road trip up north with my friends. It was my first road trip ever - I have avoided doing one for so long since I have motion sickness. Thankfully, my friend's car remained clean and intact so it seems I have outgrown it but sleep still seems to elude me when I am mobile. No photos of me here, I am withholding personal photos until I lose weight. Which leads to the question - will I ever post outfit photos again?

Nix

3 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

I miss Bangui! Lovely photos, too! <3

Noelle Chantal said...

Beautiful photos!!! :)

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Chyrel - Thank you! :)

@Noelle - Thank you! :)

-Nix-