Thursday, September 20, 2012

Singapore Day 2



Pat wearing top and high-waisted shorts from Forever 21, boots from Call It Spring
Nina wearing top from Forever 21, shorts from Almost Famous and sneakers from H&M


    Our second day was spent at Universal Studios. I decided to dress down a little bit because I knew this day would require clothes that were fit for rides. Lol. It was raining really hard when we arrived there, but it didn’t stop us from having fun. 

      I have only one word to describe the Transformers and Battlestar Galactica: AWESOME. I am a big big fan of rollercoasters. I don’t like ocean activities/stuff/whatever-they-call-it, but if you let me ride the most thrilling rollercoaster ever made, I would gladly do so! Even though we spent almost half of the day in a queue line, it was definitely worth it.

--Nina :)

1 comment:

Chyrel Gomez said...

I like your girls outfits and I wanna travel with my sisters too. Someday. =)