Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Getty

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The "I'll take this bed" pose. LOL

Just because it's springtime in LA does not mean it's warm. I was totally freezing and the temperature reached about 11C and it was also raining that time (eh paano nagpumilit mag-stockings, tiis ganda moment lang!). Anyway, these are our pictures at the Getty Museum. I highly recommend The Getty, they have a great collection of art, an awesome garden and most importantly the entrance is free - thank God for unselfish gazillionaires like the Gettys. I have this love and fascination of museums which explains my giddy smile in the photos. Plus I was just so happy with the fact that I've finally seen an original Van Gogh! 

Nix

3 comments:

Kathleen Lisson said...

Thank you for posting these photos. I have not been to the museum yet.

Ioana-Carmen said...

This is so sweet! I will be so happy if you want to follow each other! What do u say? Kisses

FashionSpot.ro

Francesca said...

great photos!