Saturday, May 19, 2012

El Lay

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Heeeeey! I'm semi-back from a month long hiatus. Semi-back because I'm still not sure whether I'll be able to blog as often as I'd like since (drumroll please) I'm preparing for the bar exam. :) So anyway, last April me and my bestfriend finally went to our much awaited and overly anticipated US trip that we've been dreaming about for at least 7 years or so. LA was our first stop and we initially wanted to go to Coachella (doesn't everybody?) but the tickets were WAY expensive at $600! We're thinking of going next year and this officially serves as an invitation to every person out there who's reading my little entry here in the blogosphere who wants to go to Coachella but doesn't have anyone to go with! This is, like, a totally serious invite (pretend I have a Valley girl accent so it'll sound better in your head. LOL). 

Anyway, I still have a lot of photos to go through, edit and post but I don't go online that often anymore. I'll try to post at least my US photos (I still have a long way to go though). Plus, Nina and Pat still have their summer photos to show so watch out for that as well. I've missed you all! 

Nix

3 comments:

Abi said...

love love your shots!

http://www.whatevereveramen.com/

Hazel said...

first of all, goodluck on your bar exams!!! :)

love the photos, and can't wait to see more! haayy, someday I'll set foot on US din :D

Ana Maria said...

LALALAND <3 More photos please!! :)