Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Graduate

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So my sister Nina is finally a graduate of UST. Seems like only yesterday I was touring her around the campus way back her freshman year and fast forward four eventful years she's the one lugging me around (UST has changed so much!) College graduation, I think of all the graduations out there is probably the most memorable one. It's a bit of slap in the cheek of reality waking you up and thrusting you to a world unknown. Scary, but fun. 

We still have a load of pictures from the post grad lunch but I still have to sort it out. Sorry for being MIA in the blogging world. My life is currently like a whirlwind taking me one place to the next and I haven't even had time to breath and sink it all in yet. I'll tell you guys all about it later. Til then! :)

Nix

7 comments:

dred said...

congratulations nina!!! :) nakakamiss naman ang feeling na grumaduate. hehe it's one of the most wonderful feeling in the world.

love love nina's red shoes. bet na bet ko. :)

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

mestizay said...

Congrats dear.:)

Yna Amores said...

Congrats Nina!!!

Wonder Woman said...

Congrats! :D

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

Congrats, Nina! Nix, you must be one proud Ate! I can't wait for Liezyl's turn to graduate. Aww. Brings back memories of me graduating. XD

cherie said...

congratulations! graduations always bring back fond memories :)

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thank you everyone!

-Nina