Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Graduate Part 2

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pat wearing dress from boutique in Rockwell, cardigan from Zara, shoes from Forever 21 and necklace from Topshop
Nina wearing dress and shoes from Zara
Nica wearing top from Zara, skirt and shoes from Forever 21

AND WE'RE BACK!

                Sorry for the long hiatus, we sisters have been busy and Ate Nix (the-ultimate-blogger-among-us) is on a vacation. As you can obviously see she’s the one who continuously updates our blog but since she’s gone, we’re going to take over!

                This post has been pending for a long time already; it is actually the continuation of my graduation. Anyway, we ate at Impressions, Maxims where we experienced fine dining which is something new for us because we usually go to laidback restos. It’s been a long time since our family has been complete in attendance because everyone’s been so busy lately.
               
  
P.S. I’m sorry if my post sounded boring and everything, forgive me! I’ve been busy going back and forth to school and looking for places to work at. And tomorrow, we’re going to take a flight to Dapitan to attend a wedding. Be sure to wait for our upcoming posts! We have a lot more in store for you (Whuuut lol)! I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, I really should stop blabbering now.

-Nina

4 comments:

Alina Anghel said...

amazing! love the outfits! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Ana Maria said...

Congrats Nina ;) Let the post-collegiate adventures begin! Embrace every single step ;) It's not the fun-est but trust me, you'll pick up a lot of lessons with job hunting and all ;) All the best!

Kookie B. said...

all of you three look cute and chic.

Chyrel Gomez said...

Super agree! You all look so lovely and I adore all the shoes! <3