Saturday, March 31, 2012

Beauty & Butter

Photobucket
Pat's nails
Photobucket
My nails
Green bottle from Regalong Pambahay lol

Yesterday, Pat and I went to Beauty & Butter at the Mall of Asia. It's the first time that only the two of us went to go get a manicure since Ate Nica had grad photoshoot on that day. We've always wanted to try Nail Art ever since we saw Kpop girl groups with their nail swag. I was supposed to try the one with rhinestones but it was so expensive so I decided to choose the simpler one. It costs P25 per rhinestone and the design I wanted needed almost 5 rhinestones per nail!!! We're definitely going back soon and try the other designs but we're still on the lookout for less expensive nail arts. 

If there is someone out there who knows cheaper nail art preferably with rhinestones, please do inform me! :) Lol.

P.S. Sorry for the bottle we're holding that looks like a leaf in the pictures we just took it from my Ate's bedroom. And apparently it's a give away from some wedding. She only found out that we used this bottle for our mini photoshoot as of this moment. 

-Nina

8 comments:

sigh said...

Love the nails!

AVA T.♥ said...

love your nails!:)

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thank you! :)
-Nina

Anne Garais said...

i'm loving your nail arts! :)

xoxo

Chyrel Gomez said...

love the nails! =)

Shopgirl Jen said...

love the designs!! :)

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Oh my gosh, what awesome naildesigns! Both are really beautiful but i love especially the second one!! The design is great and i love the colours!! Woooow!

Hope you visit me on my Blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thank you for the comments! :) You guys should definitely try nail arts! :)

-Nina