Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday Dinner

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Anchor necklace - Call it Spring, Gold watch - vintage, Gold bracelet - Tory Burch, Colored bracelets - Forever 21)
Hello! It's been 10 months since I last posted here! :) So, last Sunday, we had our usual family dinner (as you can see) at Cyma. Can you see our little pineapple monster trying to take off his socks? He gets chubbier each time I see him. Btw, sorry, we weren't able to take pictures of our outfits because we were in a rush but I was able to take a picture of Pat's birthday gift to Ate Nica (the Tory Burch bracelet) and my new necklace which I harrassed my Mom into buying that day. We will be posting a lot soon. Wait for it! I have one more day `til college ends. :) I'm finally graduating! Yay me. lol

-Nina

4 comments:

Yna Amores said...

Aww I love sister bonding! You girls look amazing!!!

Visit my blog!
http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Yna Amores - Thank you! :)

-Nina

Fé... said...

Hello there, three sisters ;) Nice to get to know you. I have three sisters myself, so it's 4 with me. How fun it is to have sisters that are like best friends, don't you agree? Lovely pictures there. And he's super cute, the toddler. Looking forward to read more of your post. Glad that you are back in action after 10 months off?

Lia M. said...

This post made me crave some Cyma! Hahaha.