Sunday, February 5, 2012

How can I resist you

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nica wearing top from Zara, skirt and necklace from Forever 21, shoes from Aldo and purse from Gucci.
Nina wearing top from Zara, skirt, cover up and shoes from Forever 21, bag from Kate Spade.

See the first picture? That's my food-coma-smile after eating at our current favorite resto a.k.a. our "Restaurant of the Month" Kenji Tei over at Greenbelt. Me, my sisters and our dad love their spicy ramen noodles - all things spicy is something we all agree on which basically drives our mom crazy since she can't stand anything spicy.  ANYWAY, before I go hungry again, this is what we wore when we watched Mamma Mia over at CCP and a post show family dinner at Greenbelt. It's worth every penny, I swear (The show, I mean) By the end of the show, almost everyone was standing up, waving their hands in the air and singing along. If only real life was a musical, everything would be awesome.

By the way, I've posted this look in lookbook in the hope of reviving my account. Please please hype my look so I won't feel like a loser. LOL.  :)

Nix


15 comments:

Maria said...

i love both of your outfits. Stylish :)

Dominique B. said...

love all the outfits! xx


The Niknok Style

Wonder Woman said...

Love both of your outfits :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

you both look great! lovely outfits! :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

sigh said...

love your outfits!

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

cute outfits! love the skirt nix! :)

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! We're eternally grateful :)

Nix

Dallas Diva said...

I love the mix of floral and leopard print! Great look.
Wonderful blog! Would you like to follow each other so we can keep in touch?
http://dallasdivadiaries.com
Take care!
XO, Janie

fashioneggpplant said...

so busy lately i missed checking out your blog. your both still adorable :)

Eden said...

you ladies are one of my favorite visits here in the blogosphere. there's always something nice everytime i pop by. both looks are adorbs!


xx
eden
www.chicinthetropics.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Dallas Diva - Thank you! Followed your blog :)

@fashioneggplant - Thank you!

@Eden - We're so flattered! Thank you Eden! :)

Nix

HeyDahye said...

Both have such cute outfits! Love the kate spade purse.

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

The name is See. said...

Nice, I love the look! Following, hope you can do the same. =).

NaNa said...

love both of your tops and bags ^_^ thanks for sharing cuties xoxo

shopgirl jen said...

love both of your outfit! I love your shoes and skirt nix!! :)