Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Color Splash

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nica wearing H&M top, Zara shorts, Topshop necklace, Aldo shoes and socks from Hongkong.
Nina wearing Forever 21 dress and shoes, denim polo from Cotton On and socks from Hongkong.
Pat wearing top from The Ramp, Forever 21 skirt and Zara shoes.

Well of course since we've already posted our shoes, we might as well post our outfits right? You know what's extremely funny in these pictures? They're a bit of a lie. One wrong move of the camera and you'll see the mess that is Pat and Nina's room. Hahaha! I'm thinking we're not the only ones who've done this, trying to clean out that part of your room that'll be seen in the pictures. Or are we?? We took shots here for a change and had to push all their stuff so no one can see it on the photos. Unfortunately some still managed to elude us, such as that black laptop charger you can see a teeny bit on the bed on the left side of Nina's picture.

I can't believe it's February already! Hello to my birth month! :)

Nix

10 comments:

Anna-Alina said...

I like this outfits!!!!

Ana Maria said...

Super stylish sisters! <3

Lesli said...

Nice outfits :)

Anne Garais said...

nice photos! :))) same thing with my sister and I, we only clean the part of our room which will be seen in the picture..lol! :P

xo,
http://anneholica.blogspot.com

Melai said...

You girls are all so cute! :) Love each of your outfits! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

you three sisters look amazing! the most fashionable sisters i know on the blogsphere. :)

❤Jasmine❤

Francesca Giusti said...

love this outfits and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love your outfits!! i love how girly pat's outfit is ;)

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

such fashionable girls! I really like it when I see you three together in one post :)

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thank you everyone! You guys don't know how much we appreciate all of your comments!

Nix