Tuesday, February 28, 2012

9G

Photobucket

-- MORE AFTER THE JUMP--
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last February 25, my sister Nina treated me (as her birthday gift) to the 9th gathering of Cassiopeia Philippines at Fully Booked High Street. For a brief intro, Cassiopeia is the fandom of the Kpop group TVXQ (Dongbangshinki in Korea or Tohoshinki in Japan). They're composed of Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho until 2009 where the group split and Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong formed JYJ while Changmin and Yunho remained as TVXQ. Their fandom still remains the same though, supporting both groups and their endeavors. It's actually my first time to go to an event like this, considering I don't even go to fashion-ish events. It was a little overwhelming at first since everyone seemed to know each other and we were just newbies plus I was scared that I'll be the only old person there (I wasn't by the way. Hehehe) but I was fine as soon as I got hold of my new In Heaven CD (courtesy of Nina again) and I was just spazzed out the entire time. The event was basically the launching of JYJ's In Heaven album, a private screening, a red room exhibit and tohonight (which we didn't get to attend since we went home early). Kudos to Cassiopeia Philippines for an amazing event and thank you for the freebies! :)

Btw, watch out for the Koreanovelas My Secret Love (Sungkyungkwan Scandal in Korean) and Protect the Boss on ABSCBN! My Secret Love stars Park Yoochun while Kim Jaejoong will be in Protect the Boss. I've seen both shows and they are hilarious!

I'm now 27 years old today (Feb 28) Hello late twenties club!

Nix


10 comments:

Despina T. said...

amazing photos!!!btw i love ur sandals :)

Maria said...

Great set of photos babe! I love your sandals and your hair on the first photo-looks lovely :)

FiSh. ohFISHiee said...

love your pair of shorts! :) what a pretty combination

Latest: Sinful Indulgence

Daisy said...

great look, love the shorts :)

xx Daisy

-> MY BLOG <-

mitchinheels said...

super comfy casual outfit honey! i adore your sandals!btw,following u now.hope u can check out my blog and follow back if u like.

Mitch,xx

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

belated happy birthday nix!! you don't look 27 at all! ;)

Wonder Woman said...

Gorgeous! :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

cherie said...

those green sandals are perfect for summer, so refreshing! i love k pop as well, im addicted to super junior :) and belated happy birthday by the well!

xo, cherie

Chilly Chick said...

love the style! amazing!!
http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

Belated happy birthday Nix! You look so summer-ready and beautiful! :)

Ninin
www.thetwomissfits.com