Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ocean Park

Photobucket
Photobucket
\Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These are our pictures from Ocean Park. Apparently, Ocean Park has just been renovated and we were extremely shocked and pleasantly surprised with the changes. Too bad, we only got to go to 3 rides since each ride takes about an hour to wait and line up plus we got there around lunch time where everyone's basically shoving each other around all cranky and tired from standing. But that really dampen our spirit (we're very resilient that way) especially after riding the Hair Raiser which, I kid you not, left me with tears in my eyes! I'm actually not a big fan of roller coasters but I do have a personal rule that I have to try a ride at least once and this is probably the scariest ride I've ridden and the only one where I teared up right after. And don't even ask about what I look like in the picture (the one they take when you're riding) because it is BEYOND embarrassing. Harharhar.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!

Nix


4 comments:

Number Two Lover said...

Aw the panda toy and the real panda! Hope I can go there in the future! XD


Almira :)
numbertwohere

Chyrel Gomez said...

I feel such a loser! I've never even been to EK. I really want the adrenaline rush that an amusement park gives. Maybe this year.

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

happy new year!
i'm so jealous of your HK photos..
i wanna go back there...and visit disneyland and ocean park again..and to wear winter clothes too!hehe.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
shopyapi.com

Ana Maria said...

WOW Ocean Park looks so different now! Are the pandas still there?? :) Nakakagigil sila!!