These are our last photos of our Hongkong trip. Personally, I'm still hungover and lusting for another trip anywhere abroad which I hope (fingers crossed) will be this summer :) So anyway, on to the pictures:
1. Me wearing sweater from Hongkong, pants from Lee (where I always get my pants since I like how they fit me plus it's cheaper than other brands) shoes from Zara and Mulberry bag.
2. Nina wearing sweater from Mango, Zara leather jacket, Streetbeat high waist shorts (her fave!), stockings from Topshop and Dr. Marten's boots.
3. Close up of Nina's stockings where people thought the hearts were real tattoos. Some people have the strangest imaginations!
4. Pat (or as we call her Pattypus) wearing sweater from Forever 21, leather jacket from Zara, Jeans from Mango, shoes from Adidas and bag from Forever 21.
5. Pat's winged Jeremy Scott shoes take one. She's been in love with this the moment it came out around 3 years ago and finally she found it over at Adidas Greenbelt.
6. Take two. Socks from Forever 21.
7. Flowers :)
8. Monalisa made out of bread. Crazy.
9. Random cute little kid we couldn't resist taking a picture of. To Kpop fans, doesn't he look like a little Uknow Yunho from TVXQ?
10. Scary shot of the cemetery.
11. Where we got lost. LOL.