Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happiest Place on Earth

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When they say Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth, I couldn't agree even more. It's our third time to go there and every time I contemplate on packing my bags and actually working at Disneyland. The only problem is, I have no talent at all. I can't sing, I can only do "clubbing" dance (which is essentially moving my hips from left to right while bobbing my head ) and I can't speak Cantonese. Maybe I can be a mascot? Or the clean up lady?

Anyway, moving on from my unrequited dreams, these are our pictures for Day 2. There's actually a lot more pictures but these are some of our favorites. Nina is wearing a bonnet, sweater, scarf, stockings and socks from Forever 21, cape from Zara, shorts from Streetbeat, boots from Dr. Martens and bag from Kate Spade. Pat is wearing a leather jacket from Zara, sweater, skirt, scarf, tights and socks from Forever 21, bonnet (which she got for free!) from sixty eight and booties from Call it Spring. I'm wearing a coat, sweater and boots from Zara, Forever 21 skirt and leggings and gray socks from Hongkong.

Wait, I just have to tell you first the story about Pat's free bonnet. We were at the mall across the Mira Hotel walking around when we entered a store called sixty eight and this lady comes up to us and gives us all cards that we couldn't understand. Pat needed to buy a bonnet and so she picked one up and headed to the counter and presented the card that the lady gave us and when she was giving the money to the casheir, he said the bonnet was for free. Apparently, the card was for a discount of HKD98 for every purchase and since the bonnet was for HKD98 it was free. WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. EFFF. We looked at each other and grabbed more things (ok so we bought underwear since it was so cute and cheap) and had a discount of HKD98 for all our purchases. Happy happy joy joy.

Nix

7 comments:

Ana Maria said...

Nix, I love your shades and skirt! You all look so cuuuute :) AND YES, Disneyland, walang kupas talaga ;) the fireworks display is so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes!

Maria Regina P. said...

Aw. bigla ko na miss ang disneyland. Enjoy your HK trip. Merry Christmas and Happy New year Nix, Pat, Nina :D

♥Maria

Chyrel Gomez said...

Happy New Year: Nica, Nina and Pat! I have never been to Disneyland and the photos makes me feel like I've been there. Always love your outfits and of course, the photos are always lovely.

Will read and comment more on your blog on my rest day. Kalerky ang ma offline for daysssss sa blogger.

charmaigne grace said...

awesome trip!

i'm inlove with the Minnie and Mickey mouse sunglasses *.*

Eden said...

aaaaaaaaaaw ladies, you look like you're having the most awesome time in Disneyland! i've never been but it's on my list for this week. for sure. i will go there na talaga. napepressure na ako:) haha.


xx
eden

Vina Yabut said...

I miss Disneyland!!!! :) It really is a happy place! Anyway, you all look cute. :)I hope we have the same kind of weather here in Manila. :(

vinayabut.blogspot.com

Noelle Chantal said...

I miss Disney! Yes, its the happiest place on earth! I remember buying one of those Mickey glasses and headbands! Nice outfit too! happy new year! :)