Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blue

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yay, my exams are finally over! Can you see haggardness all over my face? This is me after consuming coffee + Bacchus + Alcohol yesterday, which was my last day of exams and of course attending the requisite post exam drinking + videoke session where we basically sang our hearts out in the hopes that our videoke grade will be the result of our real exam. I'm currently back to work after my exams which of course meant tons of pending work since I've been absent for almost over a week. Yet, here I am being a rebel and all and blogging instead of starting to do what I'm basically paid to do.

So anyway, on to the outfit. The dress is actually Nina's grad pic dress she got last November which is on sale now at Zara. Don't you hate it when you buy something for the full price then later finding out it's on sale a month after buying it? I feel like we've been cheated! Oh well. The shoes are from Aldo which I got on sale as a post Christmas gift to myself. I tripped two times while wearing this today, luckily I survived but it was extremely embarrassing because I always have this loud shriek when I trip which attracts even more unwanted attention. Gaaaah.

Ok, so I really have to work now. I'll catch up on everybody's blogs tonight. :)

Nix

17 comments:

biang said...

Great haul on those shoes! And you don't look haggard at all. Good luck on your exam results! :D

Chyrel Gomez said...

Yeah, I hate it when the items I bought at FULL PRICE are now on SALE. #tutanginashet!

LOVE the shoes I adore the collared gold necklace. Good luck sa exams! :)

cherie said...

i know the feeling of seeing stuff your bought go on sale. on the other hand, you look great in this outfit! you always have the most amazing shoes!

Parade of Dresses

Ana Maria said...

NIX!! I love your look :)You go to law school right? :)

Malika said...

cool) in love with this dress)

Melai said...

Nix! Waaah love those shoes!! :) Ganduuuh :)


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Pineapple Monsters said...

@biang - Thank you, your are too kind! :)

@chyrel - Natawa naman ako sa #tutanginashet pero perfect description sya! Haha! Thank you! :)

@cherie - Thank you so much! :)

@Ana Maria - Yes, I do. Thank you Ana! :)

@Malika - Thanks girl! :)

@Melai - Thank you Melai! :)

Nix

Meekay said...

Love the colour

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

Karina Dinda R. said...

Lovely outfit dear ^^ Mind to follow each other? :)

Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Eden said...

that's totally what happens w a lot of my impatient friends-- good thing i know the sale schedules well! haha.


great buy on the aldo shoes btw babe:)


xx
eden
www.chicinthetropics.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Meekay - Thank you!

@Karina Dinda R. - Thanks! Followed you already :)

@Eden - Buti ka pa alam mo ang schedule! Thanks Eden :)

Nix

shopgirl jen said...

Love the dress, necklace and most esp. the shoes!! I know what you mean when it comes to sale. Parang unfair noh? hehe! :)

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

@_@ --my eyes grew like this when I saw your shoes!

Jenn said...

i am in love with your shoes! I want! <3

Pineapple Monsters said...

@shopgirl jen - Unfair talaga! Thank you! :)

@Ninin - Thank you! :)

@Jenn - Thanks so much! :)

Nix

Lia said...

I love the necklace! Where from?

♥Lia
http://bylinebylia.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Lia - Hi Lia! It's from Topshop. :) Thank you!

Nix