Thursday, December 8, 2011

Yellow and Violet

Photobucket

Bought these new babies from the Forever 21 sale a few weeks ago. I couldn't help it, they were 10% off and I couldn't decide which pair to pick so I took them both home. Thus, a huge dent in my Christmas money and I haven't even come close to finishing shopping for gifts! Gaaah! Anyway, everyone seems to be raving about the BU2 which we didn't get to go since we all had class last Friday and Saturday. :( Hopefully we can be there at the BU3 - i'm praying there'll be another one!

On a totally unrelated note, I'm looking for Labrador puppies to give to my dad for Christmas. Do you guys know anyone who's selling? Help please!!! You can just post a comment or send me an email at pineapplemonsters@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

Nix

18 comments:

mera said...

wow! love your new shoes!!ganda!!

amerahassana.blogspot.com

mera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AVA T.♥ said...

aww lovely shoes!:) haven't been to f21 in ages!

ching said...

i spent a lot on myself as well. haha these shoes are superb.

The Perpetrator said...

prettttyyyyyyyyy <3

Wonder Woman said...

These shoes are beautiful. If I had seen them in my size, I totally would've gotten them, too. :p

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love your shoes! :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

WOW! I love the purple shoes! Wala pa iyan dito sa F21 Cebu. Hope to be in BU3 as well.

Maria Regina P. said...

lovely shoes. I saw the yellow pair and tried them on but di ako makalakad. haha.

♥ Maria

Nici said...

The yellow ones are so gorgeous!

Clara Turbay said...

Great and well done ideas i find here.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Noelle Chantal said...

Great picks! Love the purple shoes so much, looks like the ones from Topshop :)

shopgirl jen said...

Oh wow they are so prettttty!! :))

Anna-Alina said...

Hi, Pineapple Monsters!!!
Great blog!I like this shoes))
I followed you, follow me?
http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

Kookie B. said...

These shoes are so cute! I like the yellow one!

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple,
yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done a excellent job with this.
In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Chrome.
Outstanding Blog!

Check out my web blog; france holidays 2013 list

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article.

It was practical. Keep on posting!

Feel free to surf to my page :: huis huren frankrijk :: ::

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most significant information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Also visit my weblog; vakantiewoningen frankrijk huren