Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Lens

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Denim Vest - Zara, Dress - SM Dept. Store, Necklace - Forever 21, Ring - Asos)

I ordered colored lens (or is it lenses? so confusing!) about a month ago and I did a test shot using my sister Nina as my muse. I know they're not that good, I'm still in the process of figuring out how to hold the lens with my left hand and the DSLR on my right. It's very difficult I tell you especially trying to hold two lens/lenses together. If anyone has some good advice or any tips on using it please let us know! I'll be looking for youtube tutorials as well. You can buy the lens/lenses at http://www.facebook.com/B.Balloons.

How's everybody's week so far? I can't wait for the weekend to arrive, one of my bestfriends is flying home from Australia tomorrow and I am extremely ecstatic to see her since we haven't seen each other for almost two years. If I didn't have class tomorrow, I'd probably be the one at the airport waving crazily and jumping up and down like some mad person. For now, I'll settle for intruding their family dinner with my incessant chatter. Just like old times.

Nix

10 comments:

Maria said...

Hi babe! That colored lenses is actually cool! I like the 4th pic though! Creative shot! :)

in Aie's shoes said...

love your necklace a lot! =)

Chyrel Gomez said...

Are you kidding me? The shots are awesome!!

I wish my friends abroad would also fly by. I miss hanging out with them. Iyong mga friends mo noong highschool na nag ibang bansa after graduation. Have fun,Nix! :)

Yna Amores said...

i'm in love with your love necklace!!!

Ana Maria said...

cool beans!!! I wish I'd know how to operate such :/ your bedroom is soooo nice <3

Maria Regina P. said...

is that Kola filters?. nice shots, If you want to use 2 filters together, you can tape them first. you can also clip the filters on your camera flash using rubber bands but you get a different/ lighter effect. :D

shopgirl jen said...

I so love the ring and necklace! Cool lenses! Perfect for Outfit Diary! :)

Yara Simón said...

I love these fun colors. =]

Abi said...

love love your denim vest!

http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Maria Regina - Thanks for tip! I will definitely try that out :)

Nix