Sunday, November 20, 2011

JYJ for Elle Korea





Source : www.jyj3.net


And the Kpop posts begin! These are some of the pictures of JYJ for Elle Korea's December 2011 issue. JYJ is composed of Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong (my bias!). They're formerly members of the band TVXQ but has left the band last 2009 (very dramatic). I am not a camping person, the idea of going to a place without indoor plumbing sends shivers down my spine. But if worst comes to worst and I REALLY have to camp, I'd like to take these boys with me plus wear a big furry jacket and rugged boots so we'll all be matchy-matchy and sing songs by the campfire. Of course the probability of that happening is slim to never, especially when I would actually die of a heatstroke if I camped in the Philippines wearing a big furry jacket.




I know Jaejoong said the word "ready" in a funny way, he doesn't know how to speak English. But he's really hot so that kind of sets off things, yes?

Nix

6 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

I so like the photos pero di ko bet i wear sa Cebu. The sun's extra hardworking lately.

Jenn said...

I claim that I love kpop but I haven't heard of this group yet. will definitely check 'em out! :D

Please do join my very first mini giveaway.

Thanks! :D

fashioneggpplant said...

their outfits are so bagay for the weather today! i want the furry sweater! yours na the boys :P

5 giveaways on my blog!
penshoppe, gold dot, asian vogue, celeteque and a sarah tirona Maxi Skirt!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

dina vanessa mercado said...

ver cute photos and very handsome boys!!!! their outfits are very great, love your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

cherie said...

ohhh they're hot... love how korean magazines do their editorials :)

princessmicah said...

omg, jaejoong looks so tired but still so cute! XD