Sunday, November 13, 2011

Colors and Prints

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nica wearing Zara cape, dress from Hongkong and necklace and shoes from Forever 21.
Nina wearing top from Topshop, skirt, necklace and shoes from Forever 21, cardigan from Zara, satchel from Kate Spade.


Now that I'm looking at the pictures, I realize that my dress is really short. I see London, I see France and I can almost see my underpants. Don't worry, I was actually wearing shorts underneath so the perverts will be pretty disappointed when they see my colorful striped "pambahay" shorts. Hehehe! Anyway, I still can't get over the print on print trend. I feel like there's a lot of prints yet to be discovered that will be great together that I want to try out. And yes, I'm still wearing my ever reliable Zara cape-ish blazer. It's my favorite, I'm sure you can tell by now!

My sister Nina on the other hand is using her new satchel that our mom bought for her. Isn't it the cutest? And the color is perfect too, just in time for Christmas! :)

Nix

12 comments:

Ana Maria said...

Nix!! Love your outfit!! Been looking for a cape-ish top for the longest time :/ the ones from Topshop are way too expensive naman! Anyway, I like the injection of humor in this entry ;) and your sister's satchel! WOW <3

Jenn said...

I love the cape-ish blazer nica! I want one! :D I rarely see the other sister...will she post anything soon? Looking forward! :D

mera said...

oh wow I love the two shoes and course the bag!! :)

Maria Regina P. said...

i love your your outfit Nix especially the cape-ish blazer. And Nina's satchel is soooooooo cute.

<3 Maria

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love your dress Nix! and your sister's satchel is lovely! :)

Jenine Semilla said...

I love your outfit nica! :) Print on print! :)

Btw, please join my blog giveaway
jhenbabbles.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

I see London, I see France and I can almost see my underpants. - Natawa ako! Haha! I know what you mean, I get those kinds of feelings too. Bet ko iyong cape mo! Lovely dress and so thoughtful of your mom to buy you girls a satchel. Hope my momma buys me one too.

THE NOMADIC FASHIONISTA said...

wow gorgeous siblings!! :) Loving your looks!



XX, THE NOMADIC FASHIONISTA

Megann Jabola said...

Such stylish sisters! I love the printed neutrals together. :D And the great rich colored satchel. :)

♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY
Giveaway: Be on the list for Bloggers United 2! Click HEREto find out how!!

AVA T.♥ said...

loving the print on print and kate spade bag!:) I've always wanted a few in neon colors haha

Reese Milania said...

Nice blog guys, sometimes I do wish to have a sibling para masaya :-)

biang said...

I love your outfits!I've also been into colors and prints nowadays.

I always like to meet bloggers from the Philippines. You can check out my blog here: http://silentstandout.blogspot.com/

followed you btw :D