Monday, October 10, 2011

Playing Tourists

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Nica wearing Zara top and shorts, CMG flatforms and Marc Jacobs bag. Pat wearing Forever 21 top and shorts and Aldo flats.)

This is actually a backlog post, I think we took these photos around 2 weeks ago when there was a Metrobank sale at Mckinley Hill. It was actually me and Pat's first time to go there so we wanted to pretend like we're tourists (well come to think of it, we WERE tourists) and had our mom take pictures of us. I know what you're thinking, why is it that we've never been to Mckinley! Well, we're south people. lol. I even asked where the gondolas were but apparently it hasn't been built yet. That's our mom in the last picture. :)

Anyway, sorry if i've been MIA for I think a week or more? We all had our exams plus I had work blah blah blah. Do you ever get the feeling that you don't get to live anymore because you're stuck in front of your computer watching other people live their lives? I feel that sometimes. Mostly I reflect on the concept of work and how I can get away from it but still get money. I need a vacation!

Nix


16 comments:

Maria Regina P. said...

love both of your outfit especially Nica's shorts.

<3 Maria
http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/

Ana Maria said...

Ahh working girls, we deserve a vacation! :) Btw, I like your mom's baaaag <3

Roxanne said...

i love those shorts! great blog, you all look very stylish..

btw- come drop by my blog if you have time and maybe follow each other if you like.. would love to have more filipina blogger friends, thanks :)

http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

cherie said...

your shoes and bag are so chic, i love them :) and your mom and sister are so pretty too like you!

rizzalana said...

love the wedges nix! ;)

fashioneggpplant said...

adorable photos! you;re all so cute :)

join my Halloween Giveaway! WIN a BAG, SHOES and CHOCOLATES from Paisley Clothing!

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Melai said...

Nica! I love your outfit :) Plus the hair's looking fiiiineeee! Pretty :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Babe Jane said...

really like the lace shorts :)

Eden said...

you both look gorjez, loves! im loving nica's cmg platforms, in particular:)


xx
eden

kath said...

pretty outfits! i like your lace shorts :)

Maria said...

Great set of pictures babe. you're all pretty :) Love the laid back look too! :)

Onto My Wardrobe said...

I like your blog!!
do u want to follow each other?
ps there is a SKULL RING GIVEAWAY on my blog..
kisses,Irene

http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

AVA T.♥ said...

your girls always dress so cute :) casual chic!

Mira said...

You girls look great :)

Number Two Lover said...

I love, love both of your outfits! :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

Looks like everyone in the blogging world have their own MIA state. Haha! It's just normal, and you girls are so fasyon! XD