Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finding Humor

Photobucket
(Blazer, top and shoes - Zara, Jeans - Forever 21, Bag - Asian Vogue)

Had lunch with my mom at Resorts World. You know what's funny? We ate at the same restaurant where I used to complain of their horrible service and after a year, well, their service is still really bad. Apparently they're very consistent. Why we ate there again, I have no idea. Anyway, moving on. I wore this to work and to accompany my mom to the doctor. While waiting for the doctor, I was reading a magazine and there's this article that says, "If you want to wear comfortable clothes, then just stay home." Inspiring, yes? :)

Nix

5 comments:

Ana Maria said...

Couldn't agree more :) Another quote from the movie Monte Carlo goes something like, "Let me tell you something about shoes, if they ain't hurting, they ain't helping!" :) I love those shoes on you!

Pineapple Monsters said...

I totally agree! We should embrace the pain :) Thanks Ana!

Nix

mestizay said...

Gorgeous shoes dear!:) bdw, my lippie is MAC russian red.

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thanks mestizay! I will definitely look for your lipstick at Mac! lol! :)

Nix

Chyrel Gomez said...

I love to dress casual in most days but there are just times, we love to dress to kill. XD

And yeah, find you humor. I had a similar experience, hating this one resto but didn't realize that a friend's reunion is hosted there. Oh well, life's like that sometimes.