First of all, I’d like to say thank you to those who have tagged me in their blog awards. I’ve actually done a blogger award only once and that was way back in chictopia and honestly I’m actually not much of random-musings-about- myself type. I mean, I used to like it before but now I sort of feel shy about sharing inane things about myself which is ironic considering the idea of blogging about your clothes. So anyway, I’ll limit this post to myself as I am not sure what my sisters would want to share.
1. I have no twitter. Although my friends and sisters ALWAYS convince me to get one, I find it a bit superfluous. I do read peoples tweets, especially the celebrities that I like (LOL). The downside is I don’t get to join giveaways since you’re supposed to follow or retweet the giveaway. L
2. Me and my sisters can actually understand Bisaya and I can speak a little bit as well. Both our parents are Bisaya so it’s kind of a requisite at home.
3. As much as I love travelling, I have a bit of motion sickness. When I was a kid I used to throw up all the time but now mostly I just feel dizzy. I drink Bonamine during long car rides (no joy rides for me) or plane rides. And don’t even get me started with rollercoasters...
4. The infamous Sophie’s mom, known for its mochi ice cream and red velvet cupcakes is actually in the same apartment as where I work (if you’ve been there it’s the office above Tita Tim’s cafe on the other end of Sophie’s Mom). I used to get trinkets there everyday until I got sick (true story!) for eating too much sweets. My throat started to ache and then I eventually had a fever. Story of my life. If you pass by there and you see a blonde girl walking around, don’t forget to holla!
5. My friends don’t know that I blog. I treat this blog as my own personal haven where I get to be somebody else in other people’s eyes. Crazy right?
6. I have really bad skin. You probably don’t see it in the pictures because I edit it out. Oh, the magic of photoshop. I used to have cystic acne up until three or four years ago then I took this medicine my derma prescribed which subdued my acne. I do have acne scars until now that’s why I don’t post close-up shots. I’m supposed to have it lasered but I’m too chicken.
7. To end on a lighter note, I’ll share a strength of mine. Hahaha! I’m a really good driver/parker. I know most people say that, but my parents are EXTREMELY proud of my parking capabilities that they share it to everyone. I can park in reverse in one swift motion. Girl power to the nth level. LOL!!!
So that’s it. Wow, it’s longer than I anticipated. I think I might have overshared.