Monday, September 12, 2011

stripes on mini stripes

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Top - Zara, Skirt - Ross, Shoes - Tory Burch, Bag - from Hongkong)

I've wanted to try the stripes on stripes trend for awhile now that I think the trend has been so last season before I finally had the courage to do it. Story of my life. The skirt was actually lost for a few months before our helper finally saw it hanged with my dad's barong. Weird right? Now, it's my flatforms who are missing. I'm seriously considering the existence of "The Borrowers" you know those little people who take your stuff then give it back eventually. Have you seen that movie? What can they possibly do with flatforms? 

Anyway, congratulations to Shamcey Supsup for placing in the Miss Universe pageant. You go girl!

-Nix-

9 comments:

Ana Maria said...

I love your skirt ;)

Yna Amores said...

I love stripes with stripes! You're outfit is so effortless but cool ;)

WonderWoman said...

You look great! And I agree. I'm considering the existence of The Borrowers, too. I'm packing for my trip to Ireland and my red beanie is missing. I always see it when I don't need it and now it's gone! Stupid Borrowers...

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love the shoes! :)

rizzalana said...

print on print ♥

wickeRmoss said...

babe ur haircolor rawks! nice:)

tasneem said...

The bag is lovely !x

Chyrel Gomez said...

Baka na misplace lang. I have those moments when something goes missing but when I don't look for it, it shows up. So weird.

Thank you for the greetings, btw. :)

Mar said...

Loving the idea on double stripes! I think you nailed this look, so casual chic :) - Mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway, 3 Winners too!