Thursday, September 22, 2011

Something Different

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Top - Zara, Skort - Forever 21, Heels - Michael Kors)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress from Hongkong, shoes and socks from Forever 21)

Have you gone tired of my face? I know I have! That's why we decided to post pictures of my sisters and none of mine at the moment. The dress Pat is wearing is something I bought for her from Hongkong. Cute right? Plus it's really cheap too! My bestfriend bought the orange+blue version of this one which you can see in my previous post. There's actually a pink+blue version of the dress as well, but someone bought it already. I was actually following her around the store hoping she'll decide against buying it but she really bought the dress. That's life for you. Nina's heels on the other hand, is a gift from my mom but it's too small for me so it's usually Nina who ends up wearing it (I haven't given up ownership over it entirely). That's really one of the perks of having sisters. Small but very inane fact - did you know Michael Kors shoes are almost the same price as Aldo? I find it surprising it's relatively cheaper than the other luxury brands. I am, however, currently salivating on a pair of Gucci shoes which is on sale at Tutto Moda in Alabang Town Center. Maybe I should sell my organs? 

-Nix-

8 comments:

shopgirl jen said...

i love the dress, the shoes & the socks! yeah i know what you mean! ung sister ko can wear some of my shoes but i can't wear hers coz it's too big for me. what gives right? haha! :D

Yna Amores said...

I love those two outfits. One is so laidback while the second one is soo girly! Yes Michael Kors is a bit cheaper than other designer brands. I found it quite amazing too but still I can't afford Michael Kors. LOL Maybe when I'm working already!

Melai said...

I love nina's shorts and pat's ensemble! Uber cute :)


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Chyrel Gomez said...

The good thing with having a sister is you can just share pieces from your closet. I love the cute socks and those shoes reminds me of my floral F21 MJ's.

I still have to try that socks on heels trend.

Don't Think Twice said...

lovee so much those awesome shoes!!!!!

http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

xoxo dear! :)

fashioneggpplant said...

your sisters are adorable, i love the blue dress with the polka socks. too cute :)

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

They both look so pretty but I have to say Pat looks especially stunning! :)

p.s. I haven't visited in so long, just saw you have a new layout na pala! hihi :P

SHOP DBP said...

love the dress!