Sunday, September 4, 2011

Of bags and movies

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Top and shorts - Zara, Blazer - H&M, Shoes - Asianvogue, Bag from Hongkong)

This bag is a favorite buy of mine from my recent Hongkong trip. It's a replica of the Celine bag I am so in love with which I have been lusting for since it came out a few seasons ago (or was it just last season, so confusing!) It even includes a little clutch bag (well, it's not actually a clutch but kind of a kikay bag) which I plan to show in another post because I feel that it deserves its own time to shine. Anyway, I wore this to watch Zombadings with the family. AWARD!!! I was literally howling with laughter that my dad looked at me like he almost wanted to disown me. Me and my sisters, we try to support Filipino movies as much as we can. We especially love any movie where Eugene Domingo is in (we're huge fans!) and of course John Lloyd Cruz a.k.a. my dreamboy. Our dad is however a huge fan of Toni Gonzaga, although I think he'll never admit it. I think he's seen every movie where Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby are the "love team" and he keeps asking us why they don't do movies together anymore. Really dad? Personally, however, my favorite comedienne by far is Vice Ganda. I think we're soul sisters from his sense of humor down to his colorful blazers. I wish I can be his friend. Is that weird?

-Nix-

20 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

love it! celine bags are so pretty but soooo expensive! i also like the givenchy nightingale :)


join my ongoing giveaway!!!

Yna Amores said...

That bag reminds me of Celine!!! I love it!

AVA T.♥ said...

the bag is beautiful! love how big it is :) really matches your outfit perfectly! The shoes are love!

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love the bag! it's very pretty :)

and i love vice ganda too! hehe

mestizay said...

i uber love all these pastel colors nix!!!
I love Eugene Domingo too!

mestizay said...

i uber love all these pastel colors nix!!!
I love Eugene Domingo too!

le sorelle said...

That is such a gorgeous bag! I would've thought it was Celine for sure. All the colors you're wearing work beautifully together! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Gayle said...

I too find Vice Ganda really funny :) Guess we see eye to eye when it comes to humor! And yes, your HK Celine bag is an amazing find. Arent you the luckiest? :)
-GAYLE IS VOLATILE

shopgirl jen said...

i love your outfit! esp. the blazer & shoes! i love eugene domingo too.. hehe :D

Valérie said...

Lovely bag! And great match with your outfit :)

Eden said...

the hair, love, the hair! totally reminds me of my own except mine is more acid colored. haha. looking awesome!

xx
eden

Mar said...

I love your whole outfit, and that bag truly needs a moment of glory at your blog, loving the colors to it! I should go watch this movie as in right now...lol! - Mar
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!!

t said...

Nice outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Sabrina T. said...

ohhh that bag!!great..love the whole outfit!
nice blog dear..come and follow mine if u like it??I'll do the same back..i'd be happy to follow each other..kiss from Milan!

Patchwork à POrter

Chyrel Gomez said...

I love Eugene Domingo too! I wasn't able to watch Ang Babae Sa Septic Tank. I'll prolly wait for the DVD and My Amnesia Girl is an all-time favorite of mine.

Love the blazer/cover-up, btw. :)

Gayle said...

Yes! I will be working at F21 :) This is what we can call "pursuing your passion". Haha ;)

-GAYLE IS VOLATILE

Maria said...

The outfit is really pretty! I love your blazerr :)
I love eugene and vice ganda too! haha.

Lee said...

Laugh trip nga raw Zombandings, gusto ko rin mapanood! Cute ng bag mo! Recently bumili rin ako ng replica ng Celine bag na gusto ko, i love their bags kaya lang ang mahal hehe :)

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

waaaah! now I regret not having watched zombadings! :|

Jenn said...

laugh trip talaga pag andun si eugene domingo! love her too and john lloyd cruz of course. huge fan of the bea-john lloyd love team. I am so glad I stumbbled upon your blog. loving every bit of it. :)

new follower.
http://thepinklemonadegirl.blogspot.com