Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last Friday Night

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Top and skirt - Forever 21, Shoes - Zara, Bag - Prada, Necklace - from Hongkong)

Awesome photos taken by Nina ^^

Had dinner last Friday night with the family at Bulgogi Brothers at Greenbelt. I think I've mentioned before that me and my sisters are K-pop fans and so when we found out that there's a new Korean restaurant at our favorite mall we were all giddy with excitement to try out the place. We're big fans of Korean food (it's a requisite of being a certified K-pop fanatic. lol!) and our goal is to try out all the Korean restaurants at BF Paranaque (where Korean restos are a dime a dozen!) So far, I think we've finished all the Korean restaurants along Aguirre Road. Hahaha! Anyway, our verdict for Bulgogi Brothers? Food was excellent, service was impeccable and the place was very clean. I'm no food critic but that's really my top three musts in every restaurant. But if you've been to other Korean restaurants like us, you might get disappointed that they have few appetizers than usual. Other than that, it's all good. :) The waitress even had a little note for us when she gave us our bill (see third picture) which I found quite cute. :) Then we had macaroons at Sinfully for dessert. Good times, good times.

Anyway, say hi to our older brother and his wifey! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

-Nix-

9 comments:

decimal shoes said...

great pics :D
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

AVA T.♥ said...

craving for macaroons right now hmmm :)

Love your outfit, nix!:)

Francesca said...

i love your shoes! ♥

Chyrel Gomez said...

I'm really in love with your shoes the first I saw you wear them in your blog. Great skirt and top too.

Ana Maria said...

Macarons <3 3 girls + 1 boy pala kayo :) kami rin except youngest yung boy.

fashioneggpplant said...

very cute outfit! i love your top! :)

join my giveaway!

rizzalana said...

I love your cut out top nix! ;)

Linux and Life said...

wow, philippines girls look just the same as vietnamese girls. And you must be really rich to buy all these fashion stuffs.

Btw, I'm from Vietnam and it's nice to know bloggers from other asean countries. Follow you now.

G said...

Sop nice pics!!! :)

GIVEAWAY ON BLOG :)

http://www.thecihc.com/2011/09/cihc-giveaway-e-vasiva-ring.html