Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project vanity

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nix wearing H&M top and Hongkong shorts and necklace
Nina wearing Zara top and Forever 21 shorts
Pat wearing Zara top and skirt


We basically spent our long weekend by watching a movie on Sunday and then taking turns to watch our little munchkin/nephew who is now one month old so his parents could finally have a much needed break. Plus, we also seem to have eaten a lot as well i.e. bonchon chicken, buffalo wings, steak, baked potato with bacon and cheese and oatmeal cookies - in no particular order. I wonder if the rainy weather is scientifically proven to make you hungry because I seem to gain weight when its raining. 

Btw, we also finally had the time to take photos/videos so we can finally update our blog. And we finally went to Happy Lemon Rockwell to see what the fuss was all about. I think I have developed a love for milk tea that I'm thinking of concocting one at home, after all it's just milk + tea right??? I'll google on that later. Pictures of my trip to be posted soon. 

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend, we definitely did! :)

-Nix-

6 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

love the outfits and so nice of you to watch your lil nephew :)

Ana Maria said...

SO excited for your Hong Kong entry ;) I also went to Happy Lemon so I now understand what the fuss is about!

Jaclyn said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. You all have such great style, I love your photos.

rizzalana said...

loving your necklace nix! ;)

cute outfits too ;)

Yna Amores said...

Lovely siblings!!!

http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thanks everyone! All your comments mean a lot to us :)

-Nix-