Thursday, August 18, 2011

Out and about

Photobucket
(Blazer and skirt - Forever 21, Top and Shoes - Zara, Bag - Marc Jacobs)

Rare moment that I actually have my picture taken in public. Haha! It's the shoes again. I wore it to the mall to know how many hours I can handle walking around with it (Am I the only one who does this?) Apparently, not that much. Oh, and I was having a bad hair day too, just when I needed to get my picture taken for my license. But nothing can really dampen my mood because I'm going to Hongkong with my bestfriend on Monday!!! Yaaaaaay!!!

Oh and can you tell I don't have my braces anymore? After 4 years of awkward smiles, my teeth are finally... there. I mean, it's so nice to finally see them in all their glory that I keep smiling to everyone I see which I realized later on is incredibly creepy. 

-Nix-

10 comments:

Maria said...

Love the outfit, especially the shoes and the blazer! and yay to no more braces! :) And Goodluck and have a safe trip for your HK trip on monday! :)

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love the blazer! and whopee to no more braces. i was so happy when mine were taken out too! now if only i didn't have to wear retainers. haha :)

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love the blazer! and whopee to no more braces. i was so happy when mine were taken out too! now if only i didn't have to wear retainers. haha :)

mestizay said...

high 5 on the perfect smile babe!!!:)

Fashion CouSense said...

Metal mouth no more! I know how you feel. Wore braces forever too! Haha. You look gorgeous! Have fun in HK! :)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting points. Thanks!

My blog:
kabel dsl vergleich und dsl anbieter

Chyrel Gomez said...

i really love those shoes and about wearing heels at the mall, i just suffer through it. haha!

Ana Maria said...

I do that too! Haha i love how you wore the boots ;) have a safe trip to Hong Kong! Im sure it's going to be a blast!

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Maria - Thank you!

@Valerie - Ang hirap nga ng retainers, sobrang effort magsalita! Thank you dear!

@mestizay - Thanks so much!

@Fashion Cousense - Thank you!

@Anonymous - please link your blog again so I can follow you :) Thank you!

@Chyrel - At least we look good kahit we're hurting inside! Haha!

@Ana Maria - Thank you!

-Nix-

Yna Amores said...

Dear I love your shoesies!

Maybe you'd like to join my blog giveaway!

http://ynaamores.blogspot.com/2011/08/girly-diaries-first-blog-giveaway.html