Sunday, August 21, 2011

Errand Day

I had a few errands to do before my trip on Monday and since it's only me and my sister Pat at home we decided to go to Greenbelt so I can pay my bills (before I spend all my money!) and have dinner as well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I'm wearing Zara sweater and shorts, Topshop flats and Vintage Dior bag. Pat is wearing sweater and flats from Zara and shorts and necklace from Forever 21.)

For some weird reason, I'm really worried about what i've packed. I am an EXTREME over packer and it's the first time I've packed "light." Oh well. I'm actually all packed 2 days before any trip so I have time to know if there's something missing or anything else I need before the trip (so OC, I know). I also finally had the roots of my hair bleached and dyed blonde once again (much to the dismay of our dad), had my nails done, bought toiletries etc and finished all my pending work. I'm not bringing a laptop so I'll be in the "down low" for awhile. Hongkong here I come! :)

P.S. I changed our header and layout! On the upcoming holiday we're planning to change our icons/gadgets as well. :) 

-Nix-

8 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

love the new layout/header!:) also cute outfits! I fancy the shorts and shoes!

Number Two Lover said...

Love both of your outfits! Have a safe trip in HK :) Gusto ko ring mag vacay o__o haha!

Yna Amores said...

Cute sweater!

Maybe you'd like to join my blog giveaway!

http://ynaamores.blogspot.com/2011/08/girly-diaries-first-blog-giveaway.html

XOXO,
Yna

Ana Maria said...

You girls look so nice :) Enjoy your vacay! I don't comprehend the concept "pack light" myself. I need my options :) haha

Fashion CouSense said...

RE: layout
nicely done! i've always found the animated images on the sidebar so cute :)

Have fun in HK! :D More fashion updates to look forward to when you get back. =)

fashioneggpplant said...

love the layout, been searching for jumpers/sweaters in all shapes, sizes and colors. love yours. they're my favorite thing to wear ever. sooo comfy and snuggly :)

Aimee Victoria Long said...

I love this post, you look absolutely amazing with a great style sense and I am very jealous!
I just came across your blog from a comment you left on another and it was a pleasure to find you! Keep up the great blogging, i LOVE seeing what other people are wearing and how they present their blog to others. Please take a look at my blog as well and follow it is you like it :)
Aimee
http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

way pretty. :) xo


devorelebeaumonstre.com