Sunday, July 10, 2011

Of Robots and Stars

Photobucket
(Jacket & top - Zara, Skirt - Forever 21, Shoes - Toy Burch, Bag - Marc Jacobs)

Photobucket
(Cover up, dress and bag - Forever 21, Necklace - Aldo, Shoes - Charles & Keith)

Photobucket
(Cardigan, top & shoes - Zara, Shorts - Forever 21)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Finally got to watch Transformers during the weekend with the family. Personally, I'm not into action movies but for the hotness that is Shia LaBeouf I am willing to sit still and watch robots fight each other to death. The only problem I still have is with 3D movies since I have a dirty little secret - when the lights go out at the start of the movie I immediately whip out my prescription glasses. I am still contemplating whether it's right to put on the 3D glasses on top of my prescription glasses but as of now I watch the movie half of the time without the 3D glasses because I get dizzy if I put it on for longer than 30 minutes.

Anyway, on to the pictures. Well, they're bad I know. The light is horrendous since we took these when the mall was already closed since we're all so shy to take pictures in public considering we're not tourists. I mean, I think even the guard in Greenbelt knows us already because we go there every week. Hahaha! Oh and there's our dad trying to get in the shot with Pat, he's crazy like that. He kept singing Michael Jackson songs to me because of my jacket. I'm actually used to the teasing by now since I ALWAYS get teased whenever I wear the jacket because it has stars and tassels on the shoulders and so my classmates keep calling me "General" and now my dad with Michael Jackson. I don't even explain that it's inspired by Balmain, I mean what's the point?

-Nix-

8 comments:

Ana Maria said...

I love your outfit Nix :) and i covet thy Stam Bag!! I too, cant stand full length 3D films :/ sobrang nakakahilo. I forgot to tag you dun sa best blog awards! Sorry :( But good thing Val tagged you na :)

fashioneggpplant said...

lol very cute jacket though :) i don't enjoy movies in 3d either, still like them the old fashioned way. transformers was epic though :)

in Aie's shoes said...

Thanks for the comment! I am now your follower! =)

cherie said...

you guys look so stylish! love all of your outfits :) i do that too in the cinemas, i whip out my glasses when the movie starts ^^

Parade of Dresses

shopgirl jen said...

watched transformers too. i'm glad it was not in 3d, haha! i think we have the same skirt! you look great! :)

AVA T.♥ said...

love your looks!:) chic girls! love the tassel!

Fashion CouSense said...

we have the same striped skirt from forever 21. i use mine as a top sometimes though. hehe. ^_^ nice blog. :)



Cherie
www.fashioncousense.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Ana Maria - Thank you dear! :) Yes, super nakakahilo ang 3D movies pero ok lang kasi maganda talaga sya!

@fashioneggplant - Thank you! Transformers is the best!

@Aei - Thank you!!

@cherie - Glad to know i'm not the only one! Hahaha!

@shopgirl jen - I think nga we have the same skirt! It's so cheap dba? :)

@Ava - Thank you!

@Fashion Cousense - Really? Maybe i'll try to use it as a top din! Thank you! :)

-Nix-