Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just a Hello

Photobucket
(Top and pants - Zara, Shoes - Forever 21, Bag - Marc Jacobs)

This picture was taken last week, when me and my mom went to Adefuin Design Studio's office launch. Sorry for the lack of updates, the past week has been crazy. My sister-in-law gave birth to a bouncing baby boy last July 14 and he's our first nephew. I could stare at him for hours and never get bored, babies tend to have that effect on me. Then during the weekend we finally got to see Harry Potter in 3D. I put on my prescription glasses over the 3D glasses since apparently the ENTIRE movie is in 3D which means I cannot watch the movie without the 3D glasses (doh!). I sort of got used to having the 3D glasses at the tip of my nose (which I guess I have to be thankful since it means I don't have a big nose to carry both my prescription glasses and 3D glasses?) although I had problems when I started crying since I had to take off both the glasses. My sister Nina whispered to me, "why are you crying, there's nothing to cry about yet" then I replied, "I'm crying because I know what's gonna happen next." Crazy much? I think yes.

-Nix-

11 comments:

Kookie B. said...

Lovin the pants and pumps.

fashioneggpplant said...

are the f21 pumps comfy? :)

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

cute shoes :)

AVA T.♥ said...

I heart the pants :) And congrats to your new nephew!!

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Kookie - Thank you!

@fashioneggplant - Not so much :(

@valerie - Thanks dear!

@Ava - Thanks so much! :)

-Nix-

ching said...

oh wow. congrats to your sis!

Valérie said...

I'm so in love with your trousers :) very classy! and i love the colour. xoxox

Miss Donata said...

i love your pumps!!!

missdonata

Miss Donata said...

i love your pumps!!!

missdonata

Miss Donata said...

i love your pumps!!!

missdonata

Pineapple Monsters said...

@ching - Thank you!

@Valerie - Thank you!

@Miss Donata - Thanks so much! :)

-Nix-