Sunday, July 24, 2011

Green and Loose

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Dress and Necklace from Forever 21, Shoes from CMG)

At first, I was a bit hesitant to post these pictures since this is the exact same dress my sister Nina wore a few posts before. But, whatever, it's our blog so we sort of make the rules here and i'm a self-confessed outfit repeater anyway (very badass yeah?) Hahaha! Anyway, I love this dress because its so loose and the print takes me back to the 90's. Personally, I'm not a big fan of tight clothes because I always get self-conscious and try to suck in my stomach all the time which makes me run out of air and in turn makes me dizzy. So the solution is to always wear comfy yet cute clothes. I have high respect to those women who are not afraid to show their curves. If only my curves were the right curves, but I am one of those girls who have an abnormally large stomach for my body type. Or maybe I just eat too much.

-Nix-

12 comments:

mestizay said...

you always have awesome shoes Nix!:)

lololove it!

Gel said...

Yes the dress looks comfy indeed :) Love the color! And your shoes look really nice, too!

cherie said...

i do share with my sisters all the time, or rather, they nick it from my closet :) the blue color looks beautiful on you!

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

"I am one of those girls who have an abnormally large stomach for my body type. Or maybe I just eat too much" --that made me laugh! But you look sexy in the dress, you don't need to wear tight fitting clothes anymore

Ninin
www.thetwomissfits.com

Melai said...

absolutely nothing wrong with repeating outfits! keri lang coz keri mo naman. so why not ayt? haha. Love the shoes. I sort of want to buy (but banning myself to do so, haha) shoes like that, anything with wooden heels :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

fashioneggpplant said...

what a waste of pretty dress if you don't repeat! :)

peek-a-boo said...

You look stunning!
Love the blog ♥

Sarah said...

I think you look fab in the dress! Great print
X

t said...

Nice outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thanks everyone! :)

-Nix-

Chyrel Gomez said...

are the shoes comfy bah? wanted to buy these but bought the floral pumps in f21 instead. :)

and, bimbim haus shorts are sold out agad nga. gusto ko bilhin lahat sa susunod. haha!

Kookie B. said...

awww, you look super cute!