Tuesday, July 5, 2011

birthweek

My sister Nina had a week-long birthday celebration, mostly composed of dinner with her bestfriend last June 30th (her actual birthday), lunch with the family on Sunday and Monday dinner/drinking session with her friends. We wore these outfits, however, for just movie and dinner with our parents and our sister Pat who didn't want to have her picture taken.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Top - Mango, Shorts, necklace, shoes and bag - Forever 21)

Photobucket


Also, I went to the Zara sale and would you believe I actually bought just 2 items? I'm currently saving for a trip on August! The cover-up is one of the two things I bought at Zara. I've been in love with this since the moment I saw it but it was too expensive so when it went on sale (although it wasn't really cheap still) I bought it anyway since I was afraid it'll get out of stock.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Cover up - Zara, Top - Topshop, Shorts - Mango, Necklace - Aldo, Shoes - Asianvogue, Bag - Mulberry)


Oh, and I TRIED to curl my hair here but it ended up becoming an epic fail that's why it's all over the place. I have no idea how to style my hair, good thing I have it colored so it kind of looks like I care but sometimes I really don't.

-Nix-

11 comments:

Miss Donata said...

I love your sis' necklace!!! =)) and love your cover up too!!!

missdonata

cherie said...

i love your cover up too! the print is just gorgeous :)

Lee said...

i love your wedges, Nix! Ang cute! Belated happy birthday to your sister Nina! :D

Lee of [Caffeinated Epiphanies]

fashioneggpplant said...

you look so good in these photos, love your outfit! i didnt know rockwell was having a sale when i went last sunday, i semi panicked! :P but i didnt buy anything for myself, went shopping for my daughter though :)

WonderWoman said...

I love your floral wedges. I've never seen them in Forever 21. So jealous. WANT WANT WANT!!!

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

cute cover up! and i love your sister's wedges! ;)

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

belated happy birthday Nina! :) love your necklace!

..nix, your coverup is divine!

Ninin
thetwomissfits.com

Sabrina T. said...

wow i love the "love"necklace and the green pull!!and this pair of platforms is stunning:)great style!
and great blog ladies!!
Would u come and follow mine if u like it??i'll do the same back..i'd be happy to follow each other..let me know..i wait u!
kiss from Milan!

Patchwork à Porter

Pineapple Monsters said...

@missdonata - Thank you!
@cherie - Thanks so much!
@Lee - Thank you for the greeting!
@fashioneggplant - Ako din I semi-panic on sales, parang biglang nagkaka-urge ako bumili! Hahaha!
@Wonderwoman - It was sold out pretty fast! Luckily we went there just in time :) Thanks dear!
@Valerie - Thank you!
@Ninin - Thank you for the greeting!
@Sabrina - Thank you! Followed your blog!

-Nix-

thechyrelgomez said...

love what you both girls are wearing and i hope you won't hate me for dropping by late but nevertheless, happy birthday! bongga ang week-long celebration ha. :)

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i really want that sweater, it is one of the best sweaters i have seen in a while! the color is just gorgeous and i love the textures! perfect combination with the gold