Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Uncropped

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Top - Zara, Shorts and shoes - Forever 21)


These are my uncropped pictures that I uploaded in my chictopia. I was supposed to crop them again because I didn't want people to see this part of my room which is so plain and untouched. Then I decided, what the hell, it doesn't look THAT bad. Hehehe. I'm still on the hunt for one of a kind pieces to decorate on my room, but I don't have the time to do the "hunting." I want to go to Cubao Expo but it's sooooo far from where I live. Any suggestions?

-Nix-

7 comments:

Ana Maria said...

I love the top ;)

mestizay said...

i love the striped top!

fashioneggpplant said...

your room looks so clean and serene! try dimensione or true value. love the outfit :)

Gardagens said...

hey sweety your outfits are amazing :D you look great and i realy love the light hair colour on you skin :)

following your blog ;) HUGS from germany

gardagens.blogspot.com

princessmicah said...

love your shoes! :)

Kookie B. said...

Ooh, I love the color mix! You look great!

diana said...

I love your outfit. This shirt is stunning!
xx Diana