Monday, June 6, 2011

To Anyone

OK. We're Kpop fans. Well, my sisters are solid Kpop fans, but I'm pretty choosy with the bands I like. 2ne1 is a band we sisters all agree on and is one of my favorite Kpop bands of all time (and not because of Sandara although Pat really likes her.) To me they're just the epitome of cool. Plus, they're like, the most fashionable band eveeeer. So how could we resist not going to their concert??

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Outfit all from Forever 21, Shoes - Zoo York)

Photobucket
(Blazer and top - Zara, Shorts - Forever 21, Shoes - H&M)

Photobucket
(Top - Zara, Cardigan - Topshop, Pants & necklace - Forever 21, Shoes - The Pill, Bag - Coach)


Sorry for the grainy photos. More updates soon. :)

-Nix-

3 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

you all have really cute outfits on! that concert must have been so much fun, i saw parts of one of their concerts on tv, they perform with so much energy! :)

Issa said...

Awww I'm so jealous. Me and my sister are big Kpop fans too but we're just too far to watch the concert. Great outfits! Looks like you really did enjoy the concert:))

Pineapple Monsters said...

@fashioneggplant - Thank you!

@Issa - Sayang naman! I'm hoping they'll come back, and you guys should watch them! :) Thanks dear!

-Nix-