Monday, June 20, 2011

My Bestfriend's Eighteenth

Last month (I know, super late post) was my bestfriend's most awaited PINK eighteenth party.








(Nina - Dress - Archaeology, Rockwell, Cardigan - Zara, Necklace - Forever 21, Shoes - Schu)
(Pat - Top - Zara, Skirt, Necklace & Shoes all from Forever 21)
(Nix - Top and Blouse - Zara, Necklace - Forever 21, Bag - Mulberry)

1. My bestfriend! Yes, we have a 2-year age gap. Lol.
2. With our neighbor, Bianca. :)
3. Camwhoring at the photobooth.
4. My bestfriend. Again.
5. I was part of the cotillion. Hope our hardwork had paid off. Teehee.
6. Pat, chilling in the Ladies room.
7. With Ate Nica and our other family friends. :)

We've been bestfriends since I don't even remember when, it just happened. Lol. And yeah, our whole family got invited because my Dad is BFF's with her Dad and my Mom is BFF's with her Mom and so on, hope you guys get it. Long story. Haha. It was an awesome night.

See you guys, soon! :*

-Nina

1 comment:

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

Pat! I love your outfit-- especially your shoes!

Ninin
www.thetwomissfits.com