Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First breath after a coma

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
(Dress - Preloved Parfait, Belt - Zara, Shoes - Asian Vogue)



Lately, I’ve been really busy so I haven’t had time to take pictures of my outfits but this morning I woke up earlier than usual and finally had the time to take a picture of this dress I got at prelovedparfait.multiply.com. I love this but unfortunately I can only wear it when it’s raining BUT it’s so warm and cozy and perfect for the bed weather Manila has been having. I'm still figuring out how to manage my time properly since I've been doing so many things - review classes in the morning, working for our realty company in the afternoon and waitressing for my mom's cafe at night. One word for me - LAGARE! Weirdly enough, I'm actually having fun with all the chaos. Plus, I think I just cured my insomnia since I go to bed every night (no longer at dawn) ultimately exhausted.

-Nix-

9 comments:

mestizay said...

you look so lovely nix! i really like the polka dotted dress and those shoes!!!!!!


http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love the dress! :)

fashioneggpplant said...

wow and i thought i was busy! you're looking radiant though. love the dress :)

Reg Rodriguez said...

whoa, you're busy nga! but at least you're having fun! :) btw! i super love your hair color!!!!!! :D

xx
heyrocketgirl

Ninin of The Two Miss Fits said...

prettyyy! you look so chic and expensive!

Ninin
thetwomissfits.com

Denise said...

wow ikw na busy hehe but I am sure you can do them all :) love the dress btw! :) just wondering where's your mom's cafe? :)

shopgirl jen said...

i love your dress!! chic! :)

shopgirljen.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

@mestizay - Thank you!
@valerie - Thanks so much!
@fashioneggplant - Sa pag-edit lang yan! Haha! Thank you!
@Reg - Thanks dear!
@Ninin - Wow, thanks!
@Denise - Thank you! Our mom's cafe is at San Antonio Village in Makati. Try to drop by some time! :)
@Jen - Thank you!

-Nix-

Despina said...

Loved your dress and your shoes.amazing outfit dear.u look so great :)
i really like your blog.i am following you now.hope u will follow me back :D