Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bed Weather

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Top, Necklace and Shoes - Forever 21, Pants - Zara)


I seriously don't know why I look deliriously happy in these series of pictures, but rest assured I am not as perky in real life. The smile is more of satisfaction of the weekend bed weather spent nowhere else but my own comfy bed, watching NCIS reruns on Fox. YES, I watch NCIS. I know I need to get out more! Anyway, about the outfit - I think I actually posted all these before. The pants look pink, but they're actually the red ones I've posted a few weeks ago. I edited the pictures then they turned pink and I couldn't undo it. The top is a favorite of mine with it's peek-a-boo shoulder which kind of gives a sexy vibe without being too over-the-top. The necklace on the other hand, makes me feel like a superhero. Hahaha!

I hope everyone's having a great week so far. And belated happy father's day to all your fabulous dads!

-Nix-

10 comments:

Mimi said...

I love your room! I wish I could get mine to stay that clean. haha

mestizay said...

i wish i look as good as you when am at home!
so chica!:p

fashioneggpplant said...

your bed looks so inviting!!! and you look exceptionally pretty in these photos. love your top and necklace :)

Noelle Chantal said...

love the top with those pink pants and black bulky shoes! Plus I love the necklace!! Love this :)

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

cute room! love the headboard :)

PAPS said...

I love to stay in bed too.
thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

Abi said...

Great blog idea you three got.
I'm following you guys!
hope you can see my blog as well.:)
http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Ana Maria said...

what a beautiful room :D

Daphne said...

I love your top and are those maryjane platforms? So cute!

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Mimi - Thank you! Actually I just shoved everything inside the closet to make it look tidy for the photo! Hahaha!

@mestizay - Thanks! I was actually going out for dinner that's why I dressed up. :)

@fashioneggplant - Wow, thank you! :)

@Noelle Chantal - Thanks, I am such a big fan of your blog! :)

@Valerie - Thank you so much! :)

@Paps - Thanks dear! :)

@Abi - Thank you! Followed you as well :)

@Ana Maria - Thank you so much! :)

@Daphne - Thank you! Yes, they're maryjane platforms :)

-Nix-