Sunday, June 26, 2011

After the rain

Photobucket
(Top - Zara, Shorts - Topshop, Shoes - Tory Burch, Bag - Marc Jacobs, Bracelet - Forever 21)

These pictures are severely edited but I still look weird. Probably because I spent almost the entire weekend doing everything in bed - sleeping, watching tv, painting my nails, sleeping some more. My head even started to ache for oversleeping or for just being so unproductive. I finally had the energy to throw an outfit for dinner with the family. Apparently food is the only thing that could get me out of bed. I even decided to wear a loose top because we were going to Yakimix, our favorite eat-all-you-can resto. Man, I feel like a slob. And man, do I feel good!

Oh, and sale season is coming up! I am ready to be broke again! Are you?

-Nix-

10 comments:

Anagon =) said...

Lovet! :) Hay naku, the weather made everyone here at home super hungry hahaha, foood! :) Btw, love your bag! :) And nail color!

AVA T.♥ said...

i'm on shopping ban haha! so no getting ready to be borke =P but have fun, nix! :) love your outfit!

fashioneggpplant said...

my favorite outfit of yours so far! love it! :)

WonderWoman said...

AHHH! I love your shoes! Where can I find Tory Burch shops in Manila?

Isa Maria Reynoso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana Maria said...

I love your purse Nix ;) sorry bout the comment above. I didn't realize my sister's account was logged in :))

shopgirl jen said...

love your outfit esp the details on your top sleeves! :)

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

love your shoes and bag! and i am so ready to be broke! haha :)

Lee said...

Food is the only thing that could get me out of bed. --Haha ako rin! Thanks for changing your comment settings para sa akin Nix! <3

Lee of [Caffeinated Epiphanies]

cherie said...

i definitely agree, food is one thing that could make me go out of bed fast :) love the polka dot skirt!