Thursday, May 5, 2011

work day

Photobucket

(Zara top, Forever 21 dress and bracelet, CMG shoes)


So the heat is getting tortuous by the minute and I've been in a rut finding something decent to wear at the office without dying from heatstroke. I made this outfit a little work appropriate (the office isn't really strict about our outfits) by wearing Nina's cropped top over this spaghetti strapped dress and added a little more color with a blue bracelet from Forever 21. The bracelet is actually new, one of my favorite bracelets gave up on me so I had to find a replacement. Most likely I will be wearing this over and over until it gives up on me too.

I always thought that my hair's talent of growing out real fast is a gift but now that I had it dyed blonde it's become a curse! The roots are showing already. Gaaaah.

Happy weekend everyone! -Nix-

10 comments:

thechyrelgomez said...

i love your red skirt. weather in cebu is like katy perry's song - hot and cold. it rains, then the sun's out again then vice versa.

Nikki Abella said...

I so love your outfit, Nix! Pretty shoes! :)

<3,
NIKKI
http://iamthehotmess.blogspot.com

Erbeertörtchen said...

very cute outfit :)

fashioneggpplant said...

love the color of your skirt :) about your hair...relax, let it grow out and turn itself ombre! lol :)

Lloyda said...

omg! those shoes are awesome!!! droool

the fashion reckless said...

Amazing!
thefashionreckless.blogspot.com

Girly Notes said...

love the red skirt so much

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

AVA T.♥ said...

love this look!:) the shoes are chic!!

Denise said...

love the shoes! :) I hope you find time to visit my blog! :)

Pineapple Monsters said...

@thechyrelgomez - It's raining in Manila now. Hopefully it'll make the weather less humid. :)

@Nikki Abella - Thank you dear!

@Erbeertörtchen - Thanks!

@fashioneggpplant - Pwede din, ala Rumi Neely! hehe :)

@Lloyda - Thank you! I'm such a big fan of yours! :)

@the fashion reckless - Thank you!

@Girly Notes - Thanks!

@Ava - Thanks dear!

@Denise - Thank you! Already following you dear! :)

-Nix-