Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Satchel

Photobucket

Last month, I was invited to write an article for CozyCot.com, an online beauty, fashion, lifestyle, shopping portal and forum based in Singapore and I was beyond ecstatic I almost passed out when I saw the email. Anyway, here is the link for the full article:

http://www.cozycot.com/article/fashion_articles/its-not-a-man-purse-its-a-satchel.htm

I know it's not much compared to other bloggers but it's a first for me. I love writing and I've never had anything of mine published or posted unless you count that one time in third grade at the our school paper. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I would love it if you read the article and comment about it or hate it or just you know, say something. Thank you in advance. :)

P.S. I originally entitled the article The Satchel but they changed it. I don't mind, I've never been actually a good title thinker/maker/doer.

-Nix-

6 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

congratulations! i was invited by them before too but i chickened out. maybe ill give it another try. great article :)

Eden said...

congratulations! being invited to write is a small step, but it leads to big opportunities. its a great feat. good for you!


xx
eden

SoL Sia said...

i loooove mulberry alexa! i want to own one.. maybe someday ;) congrats by the way :)

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

wow, congratulations! that is a huge deal! great job :)

Kookie B. said...

PS1 for the win!

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it :)

-Nix-