Sunday, May 29, 2011

Part 2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1. Charcoal Painting of our family's ancestral house.
2. Me looking so tourist-y at Hilander farm. I'm wearing Zara top, Cardigan from HK, Forever 21 shorts and sunnies and vintage Dior bag.
3. Nina and the door. Haha! She's wearing Mickey Mouse cap, Forever 21 shirt and sunnies, Roxy shorts, Toms and Zara cardigan.
4. Cute bird, makes me want to wear a fur coat. Or try the white on white trend. Inspirational bird, I tell you.
5. Birds with kabuki-ish blush ons and yellow mohawks. Mother nature is the best make-up artist/stylist.
6. Nina and Pat trying the zipline. Nina is an adrenaline junkie, very much unlike me. Just the thought of my feet dangling in the mountain sends shivers down my spine.
7. At the Hudyaka Festival. Don't ask me what's the big carabao for, I have no idea as well. To each his own, I guess?

Still more pics to come! :)

-Nix-

4 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

Love the place :) Would love to getaway here! cute huge carabao! haha!

thechyrelgomez said...

Lovely photos and i covet the skimpy-de leon shorts of nina. haha!

fashioneggpplant said...

you look lovely! is your ancestral house still around the way it was? it's beautiful :)

ps. last day to enter my satchel clutch giveaway!

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Ava - Thank you!

@thehyrelgomez - Haha! Thanks!

@fashioneggplant - Yes, but they turned it to a tourism office so it's government property already. :( Anyway I'd love to join your giveaway!

-Nix-