Friday, May 27, 2011

Mini Vacation Part 1

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last weekend, my sisters and I joined our Mom and her bestfriend since forever (BSF?) for a mini-vacation at our province in Dapitan City (Not the street, the one in Zambaonga Del Norte) because my mom wanted to attend her highschool reunion. As soon as we stepped out of the plane, it's like we entered a space time warp where my mom and her bestfriend transported back to high school and kept on whispering and giggling to each other. Adding fuel to the flame, someone made a speech at the reunion and said OVER-HELMING instead of OVERWHELMING which I swear they could not get over for the rest of the trip and just kept cracking up. Meanwhile, me and my sisters stayed at the hotel for some bonding time with our nephews and niece then strolled around the city to take some photos (for the blog of course!) More pics to come!

-Nix-

2 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

your mom and "bsf" sound so cute together! :)

ps. im having a satchel clutch giveaway you might wanna check out :)

Pineapple Monsters said...

@fashioneggplant - Thanks! :)

-Nix-